Welcome to the first grade! We are looking forward to a great school year!
First Grade Teachers - Click on the Teacher's Name to access their email address:
First Grade Supply List
2015 – 2016
- 4 boxes of “Crayola” crayons (24 count) – one for each 9 weeks.
- 4 (24 pack) Dixon Pencils – one for each 9 weeks.
- 1 (2 pack) yellow highlighters
- 1 pair of Fiskar scissors
- 36 glue sticks
- 3 “Vinyl” folders with prongs
- 3 packs of cap erasers
- 1 regular sized crayon box – no pouches
- 1 pack of lined paper
- 4 composition notebooks
- 4 black dry erase markers
- 4 multicolored dry erase markers
- 3 large boxes of tissues
- 1 (30 oz) bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 (3 pack) of Clorox wipes
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (girls-sandwich size, boys – gallon size)
- 1 pair of headphones in a Ziploc bag, labeled with child’s name. (No ear buds.)
Please do not write your child’s name on any of the supplies except for the headphones and crayon box. Thank You!
Weekly Work Folders
Each week your child will be bringing home their Weekly Work Folder. Please review this with them, sign it, and send it back to school.
Homework folders will come home weekly. Please work on this throughout the week. Read the selection story with your child at least twice during the week. Practice with the spelling words and pattern words daily. Please review all study guides. Please return this folder on Friday.
Behavior charts will come home daily with information about your child’s day. Please check and initial nightly. On the back of the behavior chart will be a monthly calendar containing the SOLs for the month. This calendar will have the words to read and words to spell for each week listed on it.